Vivre au Québec Index du Forum
Vivre au Québec Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

(glass bottom) boat tours from St George?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vivre au Québec Index du Forum -> Vivre au Québec -> Vouloir visiter ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Nov - 04:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: (glass bottom) boat tours from St George? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I'm planning to visit Bermuda next summer, and have more or less decided to stay near the St George area as most of the places we want to visit are near the north-east side of the island.

One thing that we like to do is a boat tour, especially a glass bottom boat since we will be going with small kids. I only found ones near the Dockyard. But it doesn't seem convenient to take the 1hour ferry for the tour and ferry back. Any recommendations on something we could directly take from the St George side?

We do plan to take the ferry to visit the Maritime Museum or the dolphine quest as that seems more do-able in terms of time to finish within a little more than a half day. Is that about right?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g147255-i208-k10997339-Glass_bottom_bo…

Business Whiteboard Animation
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Nov - 04:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vivre au Québec Index du Forum -> Vivre au Québec -> Vouloir visiter ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange