Vivre au Québec Index du Forum
Vivre au Québec Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Relationship with a Cuban man: the truth please!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vivre au Québec Index du Forum -> Vivre au Québec -> Les Cubains et Cubaines, Cuba amor
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 03:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Relationship with a Cuban man: the truth please! Répondre en citant

Hello,

I just arrived from Holguin, Cuba. I stayed at the Blau Costa Verde. I was there to relax and forget about everything including an ex boyfriend. There I met someone really nice. His name is Reinaldo and he works at the nautical center. He used to work at Playa Turquesa (about 9 months ago). His feelings seemed real. But I am very sceptical with what I have read lately and with all the horror stories that I've heard in the past. He wants me to go back. I'm not sure yet if I want to and if I have the money to do it. I would like some advice on how to detect if his feelings are true (if I decide to go there) or if he only sees a canadian visa. I would also like to hear about the good and the bad stories on relationship with Cubans. Please be honest. If you know him, tell me everything. I prefer to be hurt now! And for those who are ashamed to tell their horror story and remain silent remember that this is confidential and that your bad experience may serve others.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g147270-i91-k933491-Relationship_with_a_Cuban_man_the_truth_please-Cuba.html

animated Business Motion Graphics
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 03:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vivre au Québec Index du Forum -> Vivre au Québec -> Les Cubains et Cubaines, Cuba amor Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange