Vivre au Québec Index du Forum
Vivre au Québec Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Applying for K1 - any concerns?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vivre au Québec Index du Forum -> Vivre au Québec -> L'immigration, visa etc....
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Déc - 09:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Applying for K1 - any concerns? Répondre en citant

Hello all,

My fiancé (F/21) and I (M/2Cool are ready to apply for the K1 visa, but before we do so, I just want to see if there are any concern or red flags?

A little background about us:  My fiancé was originally from the Philippines and was engaged with her ex from Sweden, I knew her before she left Philippines (as a friend) for Sweden to live with her ex.  After a year, that relationship didn't work out between them and she returned to the Philippines.  They didn't get married or anything.  After she got back to the Philippines, I had the chance of getting to know her better.  I visited her a month after she got back, and then visited her 2 more times.  A total of 3 times in a span of 6 months.  We feel ready to begin our journey together in the states, do you guys see any concerns or red flags with our situation?  

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/655673-applying-for-k1-any-concerns/

3d product animation video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Déc - 09:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vivre au Québec Index du Forum -> Vivre au Québec -> L'immigration, visa etc.... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange