Vivre au Québec Index du Forum
Vivre au Québec Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Road Trip to shimla, kufri, kullu,manali, parvati and spiti

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vivre au Québec Index du Forum -> Vivre au Québec -> Vouloir y vivre ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Déc - 07:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Road Trip to shimla, kufri, kullu,manali, parvati and spiti Répondre en citant

Hello,

I am from srilanka and would love to know about these places to make an adventure and hardcore backpack tour in mid of January 2018. I will be taking the bus/train from delhi and going towards shimla (3days), and then manali (3days) and altogether 10 days of staying all the around above mentioned places. I will be travel along with my friend and two of us want to get the maximum fun/adventures out of this tour.

Please kindly share with me the interesting places on the way to these places (shimla, trunks, bowls of manali, parvati and spiti) from delhi.kufri, kullu manali, parvati and you're sleeping) from delhi.

Also we would love to get the first time experience in snow. kindly send me the suggestions of what to pack for the clothes and other important stuffs.

And also suggest me a place to stay in shimla and manali for budget since we going as a backpackers. any suggestions?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g297618-i10234-k11079900-Road_Trip_to_shimla_kufri_kullu_manali_parvati_and_spiti-Manali_Manali_Tehsil_Kullu_Distr.html

International Trade Marketing Examples
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Déc - 07:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vivre au Québec Index du Forum -> Vivre au Québec -> Vouloir y vivre ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange