Vivre au Québec Index du Forum
Vivre au Québec Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Android Login Failed Verisign

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vivre au Québec Index du Forum -> L'humour au Québec -> Nos humoristes (Notre presque religion)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jarytrud

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Android Login Failed Verisign Répondre en citant

Facebook Android Login Failed Verisign
> DOWNLOAD

Thanks in advance. 12-02 21:37:29.711: W/System.err(2088): at org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.OpenSSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(OpenSSLSocketImpl.java:477) android facebook shareimprove this question edited Dec 3 '12 at 4:01 Nikolay Elenkov 45.6k77275 asked Dec 3 '12 at 2:54 user848106 100718 What version of Android are you using? This is either a bug in the certificate validation code or some mixup on FB's part. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . [ 12-02 21:37:29.711: E/HttpOperation(2088): Encountered exception: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: org.bouncycastle.jce.exception.ExtCertPathValidatorException: IssuerName(OU=Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority, O="VeriSign, Inc.", C=US) does not match SubjectName(OU=www.verisign.com/CPS Incorp.by Ref. I am getting a SSLHandshakeException and I have not idea how to troubleshoot it. Appreciate the help! It finally works. alternative apps like hootsuite, won't work either. #10 mail2laveen, Sep 1, 2014 Write your reply. Yes, so basically what is happening is that the facebook-sdk comes with a version of the android-support-v4.jar that is probably not the same as the one that eclipse used when it created your project. Error 404 Sorry, but the page you are looking for doesn't exist. Override public void call(Session session, SessionState state, Exception exception) { if (session.isOpened()) { Request.executeMeRequestAsync(session, new Request.GraphUserCallback() { Override public void onCompleted(GraphUser user, Response response) { if (user != null) { TextView welcome = (TextView) findViewById(R.id.welcome); welcome.setText("Hello " + user.getName() + "!"); } } }); } } }); } Override protected void onActivityResult(int requestCode, int resultCode, Intent data) { // TODO Auto-generated method stub super.onActivityResult(requestCode, resultCode, data); Session.getActiveSession().onActivityResult(this, requestCode, resultCode, data); } } Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can probably try to create a custom TrustManager for your app and work around it, but don't know if the FB SDK, etc. Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? United Airlines joined my first name and middle name on boarding pass. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. but going to FB via browser works fine. I have followed three different tutorials to a T (or so I thought I guess). Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android! . You can go to the HOMEPAGE OUR LATEST POSTS Android Best Features of Huawei Mate 10 Pro A. HTC Desire Revolution Rom 4.0 #4 SmasherDK, Nov 30, 2012 eeiieeiio Newbie Thread Starter Rank: None Points: 15 Posts: 14 Joined: Jul 25, 2011 Jul 25, 2011 14 0 15 Could it be something to do with removing non-essential apps which may have had a knock on affect? #5 eeiieeiio, Nov 30, 2012 obi8 Lurker Rank: None Points: 5 Posts: 1 Joined: Nov 30, 2012 Nov 30, 2012 1 0 5 i have the same problem too. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. f1usgp Member Rank: None Points: 16 Posts: 36 Joined: Aug 6, 2010 Aug 6, 2010 36 1 16 Didn't work me. Can't sync my facebook contacts. Browse other questions tagged android facebook or ask your own question. asked 4 years, 6 months ago viewed 1,621 times active 4 years, 6 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 0 Unable to configure Facebook SDK in eclipse Related 1696Is there a way to run Python on Android?2089Saving Android Activity state using Save Instance State2805Close/hide the Android Soft Keyboard2936Why is the Android emulator so slow? How can we speed up the Android emulator?2132Is there a unique Android device ID?2924Proper use cases for Android UserManager.isUserAGoat()?8Login with extra permission with Facebook SDK 3 for Android0Facebook Android SDK 3.0 Login Button does not save my session1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?-1Send one SMS to Multiple phone numbers Hot Network Questions Protection of shell command with string variable Spectre/meltdown on a GPU Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V Was Kylo Ren Manipulating Snoke? Changing default paper size for TeX Live Add computed column with "IN" syntax Who first used the word "Simplex"? Hugely important database replete with errors How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? Does the interior surface of a Dyson Sphere exert gravity? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Knowing how much resizebox scales Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Time Puzzle Rebus Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? Determine Tic-Tac-Toe winner (round based) Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? std::isinvocable is false but std::invoke works more hot questions question feed default . Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Your name or email address: Do you already have an account? No, create an account now. Kind of stuck at this point with the Facebook implementation. eeiieeiio Newbie Thread Starter Rank: None Points: 15 Posts: 14 Joined: Jul 25, 2011 Jul 25, 2011 14 0 15 Can someone help me please. ExtCertPathValidatorException: IssuerName(OU=Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority, O="VeriSign, Inc.", CPS Incorp.by Ref. 12-02 21:37:29.711: W/System.err(2088): javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: org.bouncycastle.jce.exception.ExtCertPathValidatorException: IssuerName(OU=Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority, O="VeriSign, Inc.", C=US) does not match SubjectName(OU=www.verisign.com/CPS Incorp.by Ref. Started yesterday 5a02188284
pirater un facebook gratuitement sans codefree download facebook friend bomber 3.0facebook password hack online free no surveydescargar chat para facebook al celularfacebook raksha bandhan scrapscomo tener muchos likes en tu facebookfacebook numero password 86237.txtsocial empires facebook hack free downloadfacebook private friends list hacklink spotify to another facebook account
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vivre au Québec Index du Forum -> L'humour au Québec -> Nos humoristes (Notre presque religion) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange